WheelCouriers – Economy Ebay Courier Service – Terms & Conditions
When you request or accept a quote you accept the following:
- This is economy service at all times, all shipments are collected and delivered around other shipments, this is not an express, timed or dedicated service at any time.
- Economy delivery can take between 1 to 14 working days depending on areas and demand for service. We do not go somewhere for just one item unless you wish to pay premium service price for urgent delivery.
- Dates and times of collection and delivery cannot be given at quote stage.
- We will notify all collections and deliveries at least the day before we intend to turn up and we will give an approximate 2 hour window.
- As this is an economy service we expect that you are reasonable and flexible with regard to the collection and delivery of your item.
- We carry blankets and straps to protect your items in transit, but we do not provide packaging materials. You must ensure your goods are packaged appropriately and are ready for the driver to collect. We accept no responsibility for unpackaged or poorly packaged items.
- We reserve the right to impose daily storage costs if we have arranged collection and delivery but nobody is in when we turn up on the agreed day or if you rearrangel the delivery without sufficient notice.
- All services must be paid for before we complete the delivery. We are happy to accept cash on collection / delivery and bank transfer. We do not accept cheques at any time. Paypal fees apply if you wish to choose that method.
By emailing us and accepting any quote for courier services of any kind, you accept that you have read and understood all of our terms and conditions whether you have read them or not.
If you are unsure about any of our terms and conditions, please do not hesitate to contact us for further clarification.
We reserve the right to amend these Terms and Conditions at any time without any notice.